Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why should you think big?

Let me give you an example-i met a young poet once who was telling me that a boy of his class was writting very good poems and he can only do that cause he has god given gift.And the speaker was blaming his luck for not favouring him with his fortune.It's really a matter of shame how people thinks that way.When i spoke with the poem he was talking about i found out that the only thing that is different between two of them are self confidence.He was saying to me that-" i respect my work and i always try to put my best in my work no matter what.I trust myself and if i try i can become one of the best poets in the country.So you see that whats differs a winner and a looser.
Always follow a leader who can take you to your goal.Respect him and try to learn from him as much as possible.but never put him/her in a place where you can't reach him/her.Respecting someone is good,but don't get blind in his/her light.Trust yourself and you can be a winner and you can overcome your leader.Believe yourself and you can go as far as possible.People who thinks themselves as a member of the second class they always stays in second class.
Don't fool yourself and take conttrol of your own destiny.
Trust your leader,concentrate on your goal and believe yourself.You can be an achiever;you can be a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment